collapse

Author Topic: Wednesday Guild Crifts  (Read 51 times)

(LaG)Braxtion

Wednesday Guild Crifts
« on: February 03, 2018, 10:57:46 AM »
Please let me know if you would be interested in weekly guild Crafting Rifts. With enough interest, I would be committed to being there as much as possible to try and organize them! Would shoot for Wednesdays as that's when we are most likely to still have our lure!

(LaG)HateMosh

• Forum Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • 100 Posts!
  • Rift - Server: Deepwood - Guild: Last Alliance
    • Last Alliance Facebook
  • Battle Tag: HateMosh#1316
Re: Wednesday Guild Crifts
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 07:31:17 AM »
I am down!
Last Alliance Gaming
Community Manager
HateMosh@LA-Gaming.com
HateMosh#8599 on Discord
LaG Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/j7XZMyM

(LaG)HateMosh

• Forum Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • 100 Posts!
  • Rift - Server: Deepwood - Guild: Last Alliance
    • Last Alliance Facebook
  • Battle Tag: HateMosh#1316
Re: Wednesday Guild Crifts
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 10:30:11 AM »
Also I only need a few more of the celestial matrix and my Chondritic gear is maxed, so as soon as that happens I can pass mine off to others to help their upgrades go quicker and get people geared faster.The crafting rifts or Crifts, drop the celestial motes, which 10 motes and 1 planar attuner = 1 matrix, plus a bonus chance, with individual reward charges has a slight chance to drop a matrix, as well as other crafting mats we can use. so these really will help gear people faster for hit. I can say it is at least 28 of the celestial matrix per chondritic piece, so that's 56 minimum needed, and on the auction house they sell for about 200 plat each, so that means to buy your own upgrade you would need 11,200 plat just for the celestial matrix. That doesn't include that you need amenders, that sell for about 100-150 plat each and also need a minimum of 28 each, as well as attuners to upgrade the motes and amenders to celestial, and the attuners are 20,000 planarite each. The mats that drop help build the amenders, so doing this will really help save you a TON of plat because by my calculations it is roughly in total: 19,600 Plat, 2,240,000 planarite (minimum, this doesn't include if you have to get the attuners to make the motes into a matrix, this is with the matrix, it would be an added 1,120,000 to turn motes into a mtrix on top of the said number. So 3,360,000 total) to get your 2 chondritic pieces to full upgrade as well as 110,000 captured intel. So in short the crifts give you motes to make the celestial matrix or a matrix, mats for the amenders, and planarite, which are HUGE and major money savers. having the 2 chondritic pieces adds 600 hit when at the last 2 upgrades, or 550 hit right off the bat.

2000 hit to do TDEZ
2150 hit for Golems and TD Minis
2200 hit for TDNM
2200 hit for IRotP
and 2400 hit for BoS

so getting the chondritic gear upgraded from drops from the crifts will be a big help for our raiding group. I know we run TDEZ, golems, and started minis, but the rings and earrings from the golems and minis don't add hit, gear drops from TDEZ would add hit, if its an upgrade, but these are mats required for upgrades on crafted gear that will add hit.

The last thing to say is, we do raid 2 nights a week, and the raids drop a minimum of 100 captured intel per boss, as well as tenebrean engines, and the crifts will drop celestial motes, celestial matrix, planarite, and mats for amenders. Doing these things will be huge for us as a guild to get into BoS for T2 gear drops.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 01:29:40 PM by (LaG)HateMosh »
Last Alliance Gaming
Community Manager
HateMosh@LA-Gaming.com
HateMosh#8599 on Discord
LaG Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/j7XZMyM

* Top Poster

(LaG)HateMosh (LaG)HateMosh
165 Posts
(LaG)KingBounty (LaG)KingBounty
46 Posts
(LaG)Karlore (LaG)Karlore